Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What country would you like to visit?

Default What country would you like to visit?

I'm just simply curious, do you have like a dream country to visit ?

I just noticed, here in our country (Thailand) everybody would like to go out of the country... Maybe because they cant find solution to poverty... Everyday, people goes to different embassies to try their luck to get visas. Most, would like to fulfill that american dream...or just go anywhere to earn big bucks...

Sad to say, they believe that they can have better lives than staying here. Well as for me, i'd like to travel first(if given the chance)...

First thing I wanna see Japan !!

Default I would like to...

I would like to travel to The United Kingdom and The States, if given the chance. I would like to take some courses on English, and then come back to my country and share my knowledge. I don't know if I would like to stay in those countries, although Argentina is also a developing and poor country. I think that many times television and the movie industry sells us an image of those countries that are not that real. I would like to go and see by myself first.

But yeah, I want to travel, too

Default hey

I have a friend who is now in Thailand ,where I think is beautiful...

It would be absolutely amazing if I got to visit Kiribati, Bali, or Hawaii! Anywhere theres good surf, I'm interested.

I also want to travel. I'm from Lithuania and my dream country is Turkey. I think there are a lot of beatiful landskapes, hot sun and so on. That's why i want to visit this beautiful country. The onother beautiful place is the Seychelles. I think there is real corner of paradise.

When I was a kid, I always dreamed to travel much.. I like to visit new places very much.. Now I live in Georgia, it is highland country with extremely beautiful nature..
    In the near future I would like to visit Greece.. But it is a question of the future, as our desires not always coincide with our possibilities..

Default What country would you like to visit?

Hi,
    Every country has it's wonders. It depends on how long you want to visit. So i would like to travel to Spain. Travel is easy, accommodation plentiful, the climate benign, the people relaxed, the beaches long and sandy, the food and drink easy to come by and full of regional variety.
    Last edited by Hank Freid; 04-05-2008 at 01:32 AM. Reason: for

Default Travelling

My country is Bosnia and Herzegovina The only country where I was as a child was Italy.So, I would like to visit any country because you can find interesting places no matter where you are it can be interesting. Every country on this planet has something special, some interesting places, architectures, museums, clubs etc........

For me the place is not so important I like travelling all over the world.

I would like to travel to Pakistan. Travel is very easy, accommodation, the climate benign, the people relaxed, the beaches long and sandy, the food of Pakistan is very good and one of good thing there is drink not allowed. Easy to come by and full of regional variety.

traviling is my dream

i hope to go around the world especaily Europ ,soth america , canada

china .

i like to see the other country n know a new customes n diffrent people

n a diffrent culure

also i invite you to visit my country ( saudi arabia )

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast