Page 9 of 82 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast

Thread: Practise English by writing to each other

Hi Sezer,
    Hope you are doing fine, Are you studying electrical and electronic engineering in university at the same time?
    In Iran Electronic and Electric are two different courses of study at university and students will be graduated as an Electronic engineer or Electric engineer.
    Sezer, I guess from your name that you are a male, how people in your country choose a name for children?
    The best way to improve the English language is taking part in English learning class. It really helps student exercise for skills, speaking, listening, reading and writing .
    I used to attend in English class last year, but I left it after passing a few terms, because it was expensive and had not so much money to pay for it.
    If you can afford the English class charges, it is the best way. What is your idea?

Good luck

Mohsen

Hi,I have never seen an animal cries ,but I heard that when crocodiles are hungry they begin to weep with tears in their eyes. The crocodile tears are a famous proverb in Iran. For example when the USA government have sympathy for people of middle East for their freedom and making democracy , we say that he is weeping with crocodile tears.
    Have you ever seen animal’s weeping? Have you seen a wild crocodile?

B.Wishes,

Mohsen

Default Page not found - Kicking Savings

I am going to improve my English. I practice English when I have free time. How do you practice English? Please give me some suggestions......

Hi Kick,
    How are you , hope you are doing fine. First I want to know what is your name and why did you use Kick as nick name? Do you play Karate? Do you kick people?
    About learning English ,I should say that learning English in the language institutes costs a fortune. However, these days that's easy for English learners to learn English quite freely. What you need is a mobile phone that gives you access to the Internet. There are a lot sites on the Net which provide you perfect opportunity to improve you English skills. For example, www.bbclearningenglish.comand http://australianetwork.com/studyenglishare just two of them. You can easily and freely download some audio and video files from those sites and listen to them. They really help learners improve their listening skills.

In order to make progress in speaking, you have to use your English. You should take every opportunity to communicate with people in English. Well, for this purpose, you can join people in Yahoo Messenger and chat with them. It really helps.

For widening your vocabulary range and turning your passive vocabulary into active, it is necessary to write in English. I've found writing very helpful. It helps me learn correct structures, grammar and spelling. It also helps me with memorizing the practical usage of words.
    Good Luck,
    Mohsen

Hi ,
    I should organize my stomach for reception of many kinds of candies ,cookies ,sweet things and delicious foods during the new year parties which will come within the next two weeks, I am really a bad luck man, I have a pain in my teeth. Toothache doesn’t let me to focus on my writing, I need something to control the pain , I eat another acetaminophen ,may It relieves the discomfort for a period of time. But the pain irritates me during the night. Tomorrow I will go to dentistry,a place which I hate it.What a terrible time I will have to treat the infection. The local anesthesia , intravenous sedation ,
    if the nerves of my tooth becomes infected, the nerves should be pulled out, I prefer to pull the tooth out, but a successful root canal treatment lets me keep the tooth rather than having to pull it out. Keeping my tooth helps to prevent me from having a denture tooth. How is the position of your teeth?
    Take care
    Mohsen

Last edited by mohsen; 03-06-2012 at 08:00 AM.

Hi ,[FONT=comic sans ms][SIZE=4][COLOR=#000080]
    I should organize my stomach for reception of many kinds of candies ,cookies ,sweet things and delicious foods during the new year parties which will come within the next two weeks, I am really a bad luck man, I have a pain in my teeth. Toothache doesn

this website is really cool ,it's good to see this information, i was looking the same but there was not any proper resource, thanx now i have the link which i was looking for my research. Thanks soo much

Hi Mary,
    Thanks for you admiration , would you please tell me what kind of research are you looking for? What kind of information did you get from this website?
    All the best

Hello from Greece,

This site came as a surprise to me. When I saw such a helpful forum, I got impressed.

I am studying English on my own. My lever is not very good yet, but I'm trying to improve it every day.

Hi Jakkars and Nteppy,

Thanks for expressing your feeling about this forum. I like to know more about your country. What is going in there. Whatever you like to write about your country is useful and worthy. It also helps you to practise and improve your writing skill.

All the best,
    Mohsen