i welcome your comment and review on this speech
i'm not good in making a farewell speech,
Please add some senterces if any you can add in order to get a good speech.

occasion : farewell party to my boss who will leave

Thanks for the time

I would like to take this opportunity to say farewell to my boss Mr.John Smith and also Mr Brown.
Today remind me of the time when the first I met Mr.John about 2 years ago. I came as a new civil engineer and worked under him. It doesn’t feel almost 2 years I have been working with you and spent much time working together with you on this project . I just want to let you know how much I have enjoyed working under you over this past 2 years. I've learned so much , from how to make a good design and planning in civil work scope, and how to organize that works. you have inspired me how to be a good civil engineer . You've been a great boss, friend and mentor for me."

In this time I would like to thank also to Mr. Brown for the help and also his guidance during these years. I really appreciate your support for my job over these past years.

Anyway, John and Brown, it has been nice to know you. I will remember you as a great boss who is not stingy in sharing his knowledge and generous in giving advice, although sometimes I did not ask for it.

I hope this is not goodbye for us , but only "see you later”
Thank you