VII. Do as directed :The milk is ver hot. I cannot drink it.
40. Frame a question to get the underlined words as answer. 1
Suresh buys fruits and Vegetables in our shop.
41. Combine using ‘neither ….. nor’. 1
Some people do not know English. They do not know Kannada
42. Write the other degrees of comparison: 2
The wolf is the most ferocious animal.
43. Change into indirect speech: 2
“Do you go to your friend’s house”? Mother said to her son.
44. Point out the difference in meaning between the pairs of words using them in meaningful
45. Use the word thought first as noun and then as verb in meaningful sentences: 2
46 Combine using first ‘too’..... to and then as ‘so..that..not’