Thread: How can I get 600 and more in TOEFL exam?

Default How can I get 600 and more in TOEFL exam?

I want to know how can I passthe TOEFL test successfully with agrade 600 and higher.
    Last edited by thomas; 12-08-2007 at 03:21 AM.

Default How to get TOEFL paper based 600++

Nowadays, many institutions are providing scholarship for undergraduate and postgraduate students to study overseas. The number of participants are usually under the quota because only few people around the world can meet the requirements set by the scholarship providers. One of the most difficult requirements to meet in order to apply for a scholarship is the TOEFL. Scholarship providers often set 550 (PBT) as a registration requirement for Master Degree program and 600 (PBT) for Doctoral Degree. These such high scores become dream scores for everyone. For some people, these scores remain mere dream forever. In fact, 550 and 600 are indeed very high and very difficult to get. However, once the scholarship providers set these numbers, there should be a way (or several ways) to get them. In this case, you can not succeed in a month, you will need a year by doing different learning activities every month.

For the first three months, learn a TOEFL books, which you can download Here for free, as perfectly as you can. Complete all exercises and check your mistakes. Then take an ITP TOEFL. You will get around 460 - 493 I believe......... read more at www.freelearningtips.org/TOEFL/

If you know a link to test TOEFL with a cetificate?
    Best thanks,

I have downloaded the Grammar something and it is really for free but when I closed it, I can no longer find it's my file. Is it good for 1 use only or there is just something wrong with my computer? Or was it the program? Please help.
    Thanks!

Default thanks for your help

Honestly, I can't find words to thank you for these nice group of toefl books. this is my e-mail i wish we could be friends oneday nadrali72@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by faisal.elvas View Post
    Nowadays, many institutions are providing scholarship for undergraduate and postgraduate students to study overseas. The number of participants are usually under the quota because only few people around the world can meet the requirements set by the scholarship providers. One of the most difficult requirements to meet in order to apply for a scholarship is the TOEFL. Scholarship providers often set 550 (PBT) as a registration requirement for Master Degree program and 600 (PBT) for Doctoral Degree. These such high scores become dream scores for everyone. For some people, these scores remain mere dream forever. In fact, 550 and 600 are indeed very high and very difficult to get. However, once the scholarship providers set these numbers, there should be a way (or several ways) to get them. In this case, you can not succeed in a month, you will need a year by doing different learning activities every month.

For the first three months, learn a TOEFL books, which you can download Here for free, as perfectly as you can. Complete all exercises and check your mistakes. Then take an ITP TOEFL. You will get around 460 - 493 I believe......... read more at www.freelearningtips.org/TOEFL/
    Thanks a lot. The link that you have given seems to be very useful.

As a Newbie, I am always searching online for stuff that can help me. Thank you for your help.